Works on all your Devices
This tutorial will guide you through the setup instructions for an Apple iPad, Apple iPhone or Apple TV (Apple TV must be 4th Generation). Smart World Iptv, TV service requires the use of an IPTV media controller app, there are a few of these available in App Store, (SMARTER PRO XCIPTV.. and more)
IPTV Setup Instructions
- Install the IPTV SMARTERS PRO application from Google Play on your Android device or iphone.
- open the app and Select “Login with Xtream Code API”:’.
- Enter the parameters you received by email (HOST URL, Username and Password).
- After click on add user.
- and you will see lik this photo
If you would like to use a free app, to view our ‘GSE SMART IPTV PRO’ setup guide.
Go to ‘App Store’ and search for ‘GSE SMART IPTV PRO’.
Install and run ‘GSE SMART IPTV PRO’.
Open the settings menu and click onto ‘REMOTE PLAYLISTS’.
Click onto the ‘+’ button and choose ‘Add M3U URL’ option.
Enter a name into the ‘Playlist name’ field (Example: your name)
Clear all existing data and any spaces out of the Playlist Link field and enter your unique playlist URL.
Click onto the ‘Add’ button.
You can now click onto the ‘best-iptv-shop.com’ service from ‘Remote Playlists’ to start watching.
Watching Live TV after initial setup
Run the IPTV app.
Go to ‘Remote Playlists’.
Click onto the ‘best-iptv-shop.com’ playlist.
Choose a channel to view.
In order to check if your Smart TV is compatible with the Live TV Service go to the Smart TV screen and search for the ‘Smart IPTV’ app. If the app is not displayed on the main screen you may have to search for it in ‘All Apps’ or ‘Updates’.
1. Turn on your Samsung Smart TV. Do not forget that your TV must be connected to the internet, if you want to download applications
2. Click Smart Hub. On your remote control, press the multi-color button in the middle. This button is called Smart Hub. With some remote controls, it’s a button with the drawing of a house. You arrive on My programs.
3. Select Samsung Apps. With the arrows on your remote control, go to My Apps and select Samsung Apps by clicking the button in the middle of the arrows.
4. Choose the category of “Most Loved” applications from the left side menu, you will see a list of applications on the right of your screen.
5. Find the Smart iPTV app: In the “Best Loved” category, select the “Smart ipTV” app. The application page opens.
6. Tap Setup. Once on the application page, click Upload, then Install, and then Run. That’s it, you’ve got the Smart IPTV app on your Samsung TV.
a. Know that the application is paying, it still offers you a 7-day IPTV test period
b. The price will be the application “Smart iPTV” is 5.49 € to pay once on the developer’s website: http://siptv.eu/activation
c. After installing and opening the application, take the “MAC” address that appears and send to ass.
d. Once we send to you the subscribe you will be able to start using it.
VLC media player – it is a free media player. To play the multimedia file you do not need to set any extra codec up, they are already set in a program up. VLC produces stream video (IPTV) and Internet radio perfectly. Also, the program can record a stream audio/video on your computer. That is why, this program will be perfect for watching TV programs on your computer. This program works with the most modern operative systems.
1. Download and install VLC media player on your computer. (Download link)
2. Download the playlist with the list of channels in m3u format, copy and paste the m3u link on the address bar of your browser and click on “Enter”, a file will be downloaded.
3. go to this file and right click on it and choose read with VLC,
4.you will see the first image, to see the list of channels click on the button “Switch the playlist”, it is on the bar at the bottom.
To visualize our big Playlist of channels and Vod directly on your Kodi application, it is very simple, we will show you how to proceed in 2 minutes!
To get started, order your m3u file link here.
You have in your hands your m3u link, perfect! We start our tutorial!
1. Launch your Kodi app and click on TV as in the photo below ::
2. A message appears asking you to install the ADDON PVR iptv single client, click OK
3. After, click on the “ENTER ADD-ON BROWSER” button to display the Addons list
4. A list of addons appears on your screen, go down a little and look for ‘PVR IPTV single client’ and click on it
5. Addon’s page appears on your screen, click ENABLE to activate the addon
6. Once our addon is activated, click on Configure
7. On the parameters page, we choose LOCATION = remote Path (Internet address) this option will allow us to put the link of our m3u file (it is recommended to choose Remote Path and not Local path to receive updates from the playlist automatically)
8. After, we click on “m3u Playlist URL” to put the link of our m3u file: Paste or enter your m3u link
9. After just restart Kodi and launch PVR to enjoy your subscription
For devices that run on Android or iOs we will send you an IPTV m3u file link to add to your favorite application
You just got iptv subscription, as well as you have a MAG device, but you do not know how to install it?
Do not worry because we have prepared this tutorial to guide you step by step until commissioning
5 steps to install IPTV on your MAC device:
Step 1: Turn on your MAG device. Load it and click Settings
Step 2: Go to the Settings menu. Click on System Settings and click on “Servers”.
Step 3: Select “Portals”
Step 4: In the “Portal Name 1” line, enter a portal name and in the portal URL 1, enter the portal URL.
Therefore, to activate our IPTV subscriptions on your MAG box, you must send us with your order the MAC address on the label behind the box. Activation is entirely remote. Right after the activation, we will send you a URL link you must put on your portal, as in the photo below:
Step 5: When all the above listed operations are complete, press “OK”.
When all the steps listed above are complete, press “EXIT” on the remote control twice, and restart the unit.
Please also check Media formats and codecs, supported by Android platform. If your stream doesn’t work in the app directly, it means it is not supported by native Android codecs, so you will have to use external app (check remote control commands below), which does.
Important 1! You need to install one of the media players available in Google Play to play videos in your playlist.
Some examples are VLC, MX Player etc. You can also use it as an external player for your streams.
Important 2! The Android version of the application is still in very early development stage, so it still doesn’t have all the feature present in the app on other TV platforms. All these features will be added gradually over time.
If you would like to test new features as they appear, you can apply for the Beta test by following the instructions given at this link. Turn on your TV (switch to Android TV home screen) and install the app from PC using your Google account by clicking Download it on Google Play link after you apply as a tester on the link provided above.
Loading your own playlist
Remote Control functions
General remote functions:
- ОК – show channel list; show extra tools (press and hold); run archive with external app (press and hold)
- P+/P and Arrow buttons – navigate pages, groups and channels
- UP/UPx2 – show infobar/show programme description in play mode
- DOWN – channel history in play mode
- UP/DOWN – change volume (press and hold)
- LEFT arrow – previous channel (press and hold)
- RIGHT arrow – EPG (press and hold); EPG in programme information in channel menu
- Number Keys – direct channel selection
- “0” – previous channel
- INFO, INFOx2 – show programme information
- PREV. CH. – channel history
- MIC – change video aspect rati; add favourite
- MENU – EPG (Electronic Programme Guide); change video aspect ratio in archive
- BACK – hide channel list and info; go back to home screen
- EXIT – exit the app (required to reload playlist)
- PLAY – resume paused stream; open stream or archive in external player
- PAUSE – pause stream
- PLAY_PAUSE – pause/resume/restart stream (press and hold)
show groups in channel menu (press again to show All channels)
- STOP – restart stream
- << – change audio track; switch groups in channel menu
- >> – change video aspect ratio; switch groups in channel menu
- ⇤ ⇥ – go to top or bottom of the channel list
- RED – change audio track; add favourite
- GREEN, GUIDE – EPG (Electronic Programme Guide)
- YELLOW – show/hide digital clock
- BLUE – show settings
- A – same as OK on general remote
- B – same as RED on general remote
- X – same as BLUE on general remote
- Y – same as YELLOW on general remote
- Start/Options – same as PLAY (PLAY_PAUSE in archives) on general remote
- L1 (Left bumber) – same as INFO on general remote
- R1 (Right bumber) – same as GREEN on general remote